Total Energy Support Limited offer biomass boiler help and consultancy services for a range of different clients and biomass boiler industry stakeholders. Our engineers and experts have many years of experience of assisting with biomass boiler issues, and we can utilise this experience to help clients with their diverse needs.
All consultancy packages are produced on an ad hoc basis. This means that TES offer a variety of services, ranging from a site visit and some basic advice to help you decide if a biomass boiler is the right renewable energy solution for you, all the way up to putting together a dedicated design team to work on large projects.
Our bespoke solutions are formulated by our team of experienced engineers and experts who can advise you on biomass boilers and other renewable energy solutions. We always keep track of the latest industry developments, ensuring that our guidance is as up to date and accurate as possible whilst still reflecting our extensive experience. As we do not conduct installations or supply fuel you can be sure that our advice is independent and impartial, and is therefore tailored to suit your needs, not ours.
Some previous questions and issues that we have helped previous customers with:
- What size/make/model of biomass boiler should I buy?
- Should my flue be producing acrid white smoke?
- Why is hot water continually circulating through the radiators in the summer?
- Is it too late to swap my poorly installed boiler for a better model?
- Why is my boiler producing much less energy than it used to?
- Why does my boiler suffer from areas of hardened clinker?
If you would like some advice about any matter relating to biomass boilers you can get in touch using the online contact form, or alternatively call us on 01483 603 090.